Germann 1181

Just another Edublogs site

Feng Shui Your Room

September5

When I first started on my room I realized I had a lot of unnecessary objects just laying around. This was negative for the Chi of the room because they did not provide me with anything and were blocking the flow of positive energy in my room. So I removed them. Next, I started looking at the colors in my room for the five elements. I had lots of purple, brown, metallic gray, and blue around the room, but was lacking greens and reds. To solve this problem I added two plants to my bookshelf. Since the green represents growth and expansion, I hope it adds to the positive and strong feel of the room. I also think my room honors Bagua because of the colors and art. The one painting above my bed is from Scotland. It is an image of the street my mom grew up on in Kincardineshire, Scotland. This makes me feel connected to family and travel. Over all, I think Feng Shuing my room was definitely a positive thing.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Feng Shui Your Room”

1. September 5th, 2017 at 1:08 pm      Reply pjsturtevant Says:

I realized I had a lot of unnecessary objects just laying around. BRAVO!

2. September 5th, 2017 at 1:09 pm      Reply pjsturtevant Says:

I had lots of purple, brown, metallic gray, and blue around the room, but was lacking greens and reds. To solve this problem I added two plants to my bookshelf. THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar